Canadian Home Sales Decline Further in June
According to statisticsreleased today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales declined further in June 2016.
- National home sales fell 0.9% from May to June.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity came in 5.2% above June 2015.
- The number of newly listed homes rose 2.2% from May to June.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) rose 13.6% year-over-year in June.
- The national average sale price climbed 11.2% in June from one year ago; net of Greater Toronto and Greater Vancouver, it advanced 8.4% year-over-year.
Read the full article HERE