Canadian Home Sales Edge Up Again In October
According to statisticsreleased today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), Association (CREA), national home sales posted a modest monthly increase in October but remain below levels recorded one year ago.
- National home sales rose 0.9% from September to October.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity stood 4.3% below last October’s level.
- The number of newly listed homes edged back by 0.8% from September to October.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) was up 9.7% year-over-year (y-o-y) in October 2017.
- The national average sale price climbed by 5% y-o-y in October.
Read the FULL ARTICLE