Canadian Home Sales Edge Up Again In September
According to statisticsreleased today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), Association (CREA), national home sales in September rose modestly from the previous month but remained down from levels recorded one year ago.
- National home sales rose 2.1% from August to September.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity stood 11% below last September’s level.
- The number of newly listed homes rebounded by 4.9% from August to September.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) was up 10.7% year-over-year (y-o-y) in September 2017.
- The national average sale price climbed by 2.8% y-o-y in September.
Read the FULL ARTICLE