Canadian Home Sales Post Third Consecutive Decline in July
According to statisticsreleased today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales declined for a third consecutive month in July 2016.
- National home sales fell 1.3% from June to July.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity came in 2.9% below July 2015.
- The number of newly listed homes rose 1.2% from June to July.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) rose 14.3% year-over-year in July.
- The national average sale price climbed 9.9% in July from one year ago; net of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and Greater Vancouver, it advanced 7% year-over-year.
FULL ARTICLE here