Canadian Home Sales Rise in October
According to statisticsreleased today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales were up on a month-over-month basis in October 2016.
- National home sales rose 2.4% from September to October.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was up 2.0% year-over-year (y-o-y) in October 2016.
- The number of newly listed homes edged up 1.7% from September to October.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) in October was up 14.6% y-o-y.
- The national average sale price climbed 5.9% y-o-y.
Read the FULL ARTICLE