Dealing with the Covid-19
Needless to say, the recent events with the spread of Covid-19 is certainly changing the way we do business. With that said, we are available to conduct business, but with certain restraints and happy to help. Both Charlene and I are working from home until the threat is over.
We would like to bring you up to date on how Royal LePage Royal City Realty is handling the situation to ensure not only Support Staff, Agents, and our Clients stay healthy and safe.
We had an office conference call (the new normal) about the hourly changes to our processes, policies, and procedures to protect our clients, staff and the community at large. After all, the community is our clients, staff, friends, and family. It’s “Business NOT as usual,” says Des Von Teichman, our Broker/Owner. Royal LePage Royal City Realty is continuing to support us as Realtors and you as home buyers and sellers 100%, we just have to do it differently.
Here are some of our current adjustments. There are many more and the change daily/hourly at times.
- Offices closed to the public, but still serving the public.
- Electronic Communications/procedures to be used wherever possible.
- Social distancing in the office includes a request to work from home if at all possible.
- Most support staff working from home, but still providing our clients with the same great service.
- Private Showings are preferred to Open Houses as this possibly reduces exposure.
- All showings to include sanitization kits/wipes for any contact with doorknobs etc.
- All showing instructions to cooperating Realtors to include reminders of sanitization practices.
- Deposits and other transfers to be done electronically whenever possible.
We are available by phone or email and we assure you that we are using the safest and best practices in place to ensure not only our health and safety but for yours as well.