Upgrades to REALTOR.ca
These upgrades will enhance, improve & simplify the user experience.
Earlier this week, a new version of REALTOR.ca was released. This version introduces exciting new features and tools that allow users to customize REALTOR.ca to find what they’re looking faster and easier.
Collapsible panels on the map search page for customized views (Red arrow #1)
- The map search page is currently divided into three panels with the search criteria on the left, the interactive map in the middle and the property thumbnail list on the right.
- Users can now collapse either the criteria panel or the thumbnail panel to have a larger image of the map, allowing much greater flexibility in customizing their view of REALTOR.ca
Draw an area – Custom map search tool (Polygon Map Tool – BETA format) (Red arrow #2)
- Using their mouse, users can now draw free form shapes on the map to more accurately define the location criteria for their search.
- Users will be able to map a specific neighbourhood or region and use that as their location criteria to find properties that are located within the defined area.
- The map tool is being released in BETA format as we continue to fine-tune its capabilities.
- Please note – we are continuing to improve functionality and enhancing the user experience.
Auto-sizing to fit high resolution (HD) monitors
- Currently REALTOR.ca’s display area is a fixed size on every monitor. The new version will automatically re-size itself to eliminate the white space now seen on high resolution (HD) monitors.
Social media links
- REALTORS® and Offices now have the ability to display links to their Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
Canadian Real Estate Assocation Dec 1st